Friday, March 10, 2006

because of love...i found my self...i found u....


everybody has their own story to share when it comes to love...i have mine to share as well...to others it may be different...but to most, nowadays for sure you'll get to know what i gonna mean on this post...

do you ever loved somebody so good, it makes you cry... a line from a song... i have been totally in love with this person... that person was able to bring out alot of my pre-spring beginning...
i never felt loved the way this person had given me... i was able to learn things not the hard way around for a newbie like me... i was able to love that person, more than anything of myself, i learned how hard it was to trust, comprimising with doubts and your own devil, was such a harsh point wherein all you can cling in the end is God...

God was good, he was always been around me during those days that i felt like im lost... but that person as well, was able to bring me back on the right track... this person is so cute, this person is loveable, this person has a mind of it's own that is so unbelievable, just like mine... i use to pray alot...of how safe this person i wish to be... to be put everything in order and light...

yet, in times that i was able to share alot of mine and it was taken furiously without me noticing how bad i made myself was because of love... my mistake is that i showed this person the love he deserves and the love i can really share... too bad, it came to stumble down on my part...

it was me, who hungers more of trust, of love, of security, of endearment, wherein i was not able to felt... at times when i most needed it... i pray again, to battle this hunger... and it pays of...
a time where my love, is moved more of the trust i deserve... that person was not able to portray... nor murmur a word of trust...

i believe now, that things has to be put in tests, wherein only in the end can we learn more...and learn more to comprehend it... i was the one who gives end to my happiness... it was stolen, from me on my own willingness... because of that... i am sad... i felt part of me is lost again... that i have to go back to where i should be, but then again... i embrace the light that i have... i was able to establish courage and dedication day by day it grows and im happy that in end i know, i will never be lost again...

to you... it was everything Great... to you... my life stumbled freely and light... i felt your love, i never asks more of it... because it taught me how to be humble, to be content... it just happen that you have realized it as well that it was really the end... of what we thought is forever...

i still believe in forever though, for forever is strong... i want to be like it... i want to be strong...and little by little because of your love i've learned it, im earning it... i have explained everything in detail of what i've felt towards your acts, i have been too understanding of every state of thought that you and i have clashed... i still love you... you know it will be forever... but this time around, you have shown me what should be my worth... i guess its time to share me what is ought to be mine...if i'll stick with my promise to you, will you care for it to? or will you let your devil eat you more each day and the love i knew you've first had felt? you are about to share your light as well, by that time if faith can bring us together... i hope, you'll come and strive to share your soul and touch mine again...


i love you's are totally cruel, yet " i trust you" is the only thing you can be sure...

No comments: