Monday, March 20, 2006

i will not allow them....

i will not allow any thorns to hurt me... i will not let anybody stole this happiness in my heart...
i am willing and totally surrendering myself to this feeling of love, that the one above bestowed between me and my love one...

i will not let any struggle, to peak my weakness...i will remain strong because i know you love me so... we will carry each other no matter what the path confused us...i will forever holding your strong hands and forever never give up on you...

no matter what the distance between innocense and narrowing thoughts, i will deliver to them that what i have is what i deserve, that what i have is the one i ever wanted, that i am willing to be summoned in something i am not, just to save what is at stake...

for you... i understand each line you choose to express, and im behind you...
i will no longer remark people of what is right or what is wrong...
this time its on my own, with you by my side...
together we will battle the foes whose about to weaken us...
i want you to be strong with me, and fight as well up to the end...
For your happiness, is my life and my life is yours as well...

No comments: