Thursday, March 30, 2006

the truth....


...never lie...because a lie can never alter wrong from right...
ive been put to a test, wherein i lied and it kills me, i lie for the sake of not running myself for a great rescue but for a convenience which is valid simply if is done in truth...

i havent done anything wrong, when it comes in stabilizing one important thing in my life...relationship...
but it was put on verge, when a lie is strike where else truth is much easy to arrive in a point wherein nothing is supposed to be ignored...

i lie bacause i am afraid that you will not believe me if i tell you the truth...i lie because you can caught me in the middle wherein i can test your trust to me... but lie flip it or not is still lies... and it is not good...it would cost you deep trouble... wherein you will be caught up like shit...and i dont want to experience that anymore...

trust is so hard to establish for some reasons, thats why it should always be taken care of...by simply telling the truth...let me regain the small of piece of trust that i left... i will make up to it... i lie because it hurts me that you no matter how honest i am, you wouldnt still believe me...

but i learnt my lessons well...you taught me to be like what i am today... from now on... the truth and only the truth will forever utters in my mouth... just like this... i love you...


= i am the love your soul has ever longed, but you keep on running... =

No comments: