Friday, June 17, 2011

Post Davao - after

POST DAVAO
It’s almost a year that I haven’t post to my blog; I even wished that it is still active and working. The post Davao experience is something that I always recall. It is a remark of what I have accomplished and enjoyed at my young age. I want to thank Christian for pushing me to do what I can actually do, to Christopher for being patient with us and for accommodating us all throughout Davao. To Rain and your family for the generosity that you’ve shown and for letting me crash for a day at your humble place. I miss the longanisa already. I am wishing you you’re success.


The last stay in Davao was such a big bang. We went to the Crocodile Farm where you could see beautiful creatures big and small. It was PANGIL that caught my attention, he was that huge. There you could see variations of birds, smallest up to the friendly ostrich. I took pictures and all in the mini zoo as they call it. On the other side of the Avalon is the cultural museum of Davao. It offers scenery of Davao’s finest heritage culture. The facade of the old bahay kubo, the evolution of community and their way of life is captured on each different era’s and relinquished by the replica of the houses created in the past. I really loved the open kubo that shows the veranda and the small stairs inviting us to climb.
Time passes so quickly, and I am about to leave. We had dinner at SHUTOKIL – an eat all you can resto for a cost of Ph99.00. Be it alamang and manga, humba, prawns, suso, kuhol, fresh see weeds, lumpia, talaba, puto, kutsinta, buko pandan and more. Such a mouth watery delicacies that Davao has to offer. What is Durian Ice cream for dessert, at first I was hesitant but at first taste I even asked if that can be bagged to Manila. Christian and Topeng did enjoy my company so as their company with me. I will be grateful that friendships that we have is bound to be protected and treasured forever. May you continue loving one another for it provided a mark in my memory. Experiencing bigger than I thought I couldn’t do is something majestic to my existence. Thank you and cheers to our friendship!



= i am the love your soul has ever longed, but you keep on running... =

No comments: