Monday, January 02, 2012

Unbecoming? Just BEING ME!


January 3, 2012

Everything started magical which I never expected, that magic happened because it was my heart and my mind that made me jump to own it. I liked that feeling, even though I might not get approval or be rejected that time, I still grabbed that chance. A chance that I will always remember, and forever own.

Love is as powerful as the soul controls the mind and the body. Like angels were playing the chords of happiness. It all started with a down stair tunnel. The look behind his eyes were unexplainable, it made my heart jump. My feet struggled to hurry on to his steps, I still want to be with him at that time. I conclude that I enjoyed the moment, by not testing the waters instead by grabbing what we use to call CHANCE. I savor the moment, it will forever be fresh. Even at this point, I can completely recall.

It's not a matter of whose who, its a matter of just staying true to oneself and me as impure and weak. Yes, I say words that were strong, but my soul is weak in pushing me to do what is right. BUT I STILL DID IT and that was just the start of my journey with Miracle.

Lately, just like other relationships it will be put to a test. A test that I was not completely ready. It caught me unguarded, unprepared, it was completely unpredictable. You know what, that moment was really a shake of my stand. For I will not wish to end such marvelous feeling. The feeling of being taken care, love, understood, valued, appreciated and in circumstances of different beliefs. With him, I was able to revisit my faithful roots, a recall of whom I use to be. It made me fear my tomorrow, for it will compromise my now. My fear of not holding up, can possibly break me again.

I just compromised a bond that actually helped me gained my momentum from the start. I was afraid to lose Miracle. My mind was thinking aloud completely of my past, which shouldn't be a thought to begin with. I have learned how possessive I was, how selfish I have become, how immature it was of me to own someone and caged it like a slay. I will not allow that to happen again.

With love when it's that powerful, too powerful that it eats you whole. The world seems too magical and surreal and who wouldn't wanted such feeling. Too much though such like overdose is overkill. I have learned from that experience that I am torn in between myself and my overview of change. Yes, were ought to change as it is by chance that we learned lessons of life of such abundance that you have to take change. However, in such magnitude of love - relationships are bound for adjustments and not by completely changing. Change will always come with two sides of it. A good one or a bad one. Either way you will choose only one. In my case, I didn't rather I adjusted to what I believe and what the other believed. It took a pain dose in me, that feared me to lose someone whom become so dear to me. I'm taking all the pieces of blame that I put to myself. I prayed harder ever than before and begged to have the light be given to me. With God miracle happens. I started seeing angles of life that I haven't seen before. Now I am better and back to being ME! The marvelous thing about it is, I was able to sustain the LOVE in ME.

That experience taught me a lot of fruitful lessons that I will always be thankful for. That today is always special as it was a gift of love - a value of life. That tomorrow is about to happen that I shouldn't be worried about. My Miracle will happen everyday. For my Miracle is love, a life, a journey to my being of my impurities to become a light of what I can become.

Thank you for your gift of love.
"Tonight, I say this with my heart, swelling with joy. I will continue to love because I was born to love and loved, by you! ~Miracle



~ i am still me with you, i am beautiful when you're around, your love is bizarre and I love you so ~

No comments: